Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 3 - July 21, 2009


Okay, so here we are in Pierre, South Dakota!! Yes, we travelled 935kms today - it only took us almost 12 hours and we are exhausted!! We saw some amazing sites, crossed the Missouri River three times, it is stunning, and the plains are beautiful. We are very near Mount Rushmore, the Badlands, Sturgis etc, so we will be in this area for a couple of days. We are using a computer at the hotel, so we can't download pics, but we will get to it ASAP. We are off to bed! Pic is (l to r) Alice, Steve and David - riding is most of what we did this day!
Happy trails!

4 comments:

  1. so glad you added the comment for Margaret re Mayo Clinic. I imagined her booking a flight right away. Love the blog, love the pictures...
    keep them coming! Keeping the harley cooler 'cool' til you come back..anne & tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys... The blog looks great. I cant wait to meet up with you. I dont think I could do 1000km in a day.
    Steve I was wondering how the weight is on the bike... I have ALOT of things i wanted to bring, do you have room???? (Malik....?)
    Miss you guys... I mean i like the peace and quiet.
    Love Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, ha....I think Lynn means..."Do you have A room", for the things she wants to bring! The blog is fun!!! I look forward to the read each day. Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. drive safe have fun lynn has asked me to drive her to the airport must be the 3 large bags brad karen

    ReplyDelete